Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Andre Berto. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Andre Berto. Who wins?

Who would win if this fight was done and put on the Mayweather vs Guerrero undercard for May? Assuming Mayweather vs Guerrero was next...
    Adrien Broner
    65.22%
    Andre Berto
    30.43%
    Draw
    4.35%

They should call it the P4P worst hypejob fight.
    hopefully it ends in a double knock out.

Comment

Berto was a product of PEDs, now that he's been shamed it's all downhill for him. Broner mauls him unless Berto decides to clinch excessively.

Comment

I wonder who picked Berto?

Comment

I'm going with AB!

Comment

Berto is so limited that I can officially not make him the favorite in any fight ever again

Its so hard for me to fathom how a natural 147lbs Berto with all that speed and power could possibly lose to a 135lber

But then he lost to Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Berto is so limited that I can officially not make him the favorite in any fight ever again

Its so hard for me to fathom how a natural 147lbs Berto with all that speed and power could possibly lose to a 135lber

But then he lost to Guerrero
              Guerrero is a beast, he can take a punch. Broner would fold up like a napkin after a few Berto hooks.

Comment

If Guerrero could embarrass Berto than Broner would destroy him

Comment

As impressive as Broner can be - and I'm waiting to see what he shows us next year - I'm waiting for that jaw to be broken. He leaves it hanging open like an imbecile all the time. It may not even require a great fighter to eventually capitalize on that.

Berto's tough to deal with because he has a lot of heart, and he's got decent power. Severely limited fighter, though. Broner is obviously worlds beyond him in talent.

Comment

Styles make fights, so no matter how good Broner looked in his last fight, or how bad Berto looked in his, Andre would be a huge problem for Adrien. Berto is a full sized 147lber with speed and power. Thats something Broner has never delt with. Broner is also a great defensive fighter, but he is still right in front of his opponent. That would be trouble against a bigger man with Berto's power and speed. I just cannot imagine Broner standing up to those viscious uppercuts. If Broner made Berto come down to 140, then he could beat him. But, that will never happen. If he goes up to 147, I just think the size difference would be too much for him. Once he felt Berto's power, he would get too defensive and simply try to get through the fight and not win it. UD for Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X