Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Retains, Wins Majority Decision Over Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWFUL fight and a slight setback for the Heavyweight Division once again!

Parker won though, ZERO Controversy

Comment

awaiting the judges decision the odds on Betfair was Parker 3.85 Fury 1.35 Draw 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Mayweather and Ward set traps and punish their opponent's misses. Hughie was purely negative with literally no offence. Explain to me how his performance was any better than Malik Scott's against Luis Ortiz
        floyd fought the same way against pac. no offense flicking out lil stay away from me punches that werent landing or were barely grazing. where were the traps??? and yes ward is good at setting traps ha you fell into my low blow trap!

Comment

Hughie was purely negative with literally no offence.
          So he never hit Parker once then?

Because you said "literally"...

Comment

Originally posted by rdb85 View Post
            Had Ward or mayweather been Fury most would be saying he won 117-113
            Absolutely not. Hughie slapped all night. Mayweather and Ward would actually throw some real punches and not pathetic slaps like Hughie did all night long. Hughie performed like Malik Scott, it was embarrassing and one of the worst title fight performances I've ever seen.

Comment

Mayweather and Ward set traps and punish their opponent's misses. Hughie was purely negative with literally no offence. Explain to me how his performance was any better than Malik Scott's against Luis Ortiz
              By not getting knocked down or even hit and connecting with more punches,he was making parker miss especially in all the first 4 rounds and whether there was much behind them or not he was the only one connecting

Comment

Spotty PED cheat was hoping for an hometown decision. Too stupid to realise nobody likes the Fury's in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  AWFUL fight and a slight setback for the Heavyweight Division once again!

Parker won though, ZERO Controversy
                  Don't think it was a setback. Joshua can squash Parker in February in Unification match and meet Deontay Wilder in Summer for super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    So he never hit Parker once then?

Because you said "literally"...
                    I think you'll find that my usage is supported by the Oxford English Dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                      worst decision i have ever seen in my life. Fury won virtually every round. Parker is nothing but a bum.who did not land more than 4-5 punches the whole fight.
                      You are a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X