Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Coach Talks Loss, Confident Wilder is KO'd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team, Ortiz has to understand that this is a business. As match as I would like for those two to rematch; However at the same time I understand that this sport is a business.

The Real King Kong has had his opportunity, so now it's time for some other fighters to get theirs. As far as I know; He is still ranked in the WBC. So he should concentrate on staying active, by winning his next few fights, in order to get himself back into contention for another title shot.

Comment

Legit Road to Glory:
      • Get Breazeale (2) or Whyte (1)...
      • Wilder after... Now you know what to do... No excuses...

Comment

Ortiz should earn his rematch then, why should Wilder move backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
          What corruption arr u speaking of??? Because the medical Dr. checked out wilder for a few seconds? Thats no diffferent than if water is spilled in the corner after a round or the corner forgets a mouthpiece or the tape is coming off a glove those few extra seconds didnt allow Wilder to recover.. Why didnt Ortiz jump on him when the round started why didnt he go to the body to try to sap any reamining stamina. Wilder weathered the storm and whupped his ass CONSPIRACY THEORIST FOH
          Ortiz was tired. That was the only thing that kept him away. But in any case the doctor should had checked wilder in the corner, not after the round started, he had one minute to do so. That is why we have some controversy. My opinion is that if Ortiz was not tired, those 10 sec wouldn't had help wilder, he would be an ex-champ today. More than weathering the storm, he was saved by Ortiz conditioning or age. A rematch? Only if is not a better fighter available. The winner of aj-parker should be next. Ortiz gave good account of himself but didn't prepare to go 12 round of HW action.

Comment

I responded to ur post because u mentioned CORRUPTION by Al Haymon no evidence of that because Ortiz tired out that part of the fight game his stamina is his problem..Could it be because of VADA catching his ass he has skill but give Wilder credit he showed HEART and weathered the storm of Ortiz. And beat him down when he got his legs back... Give credit where credit is due.. Dont be a CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Comment

Just move on, you had your shot and lost.

Comment

He had the best chance that he'll ever have to take Wilder out and wound up getting steamrolled himself.. Go have a seat in the back of the class bro.

Comment

Working...
                X