Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: 140-Pound Division Is Mine; Nobody Can Mess With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: 140-Pound Division Is Mine; Nobody Can Mess With Me!

Regis Prograis issued a warning to his 140-pound competitors following his four-knockdown, second-round destruction of Julius Indongo. "This dude is a former two-time world champion," Prograis told Showtime's Steve Farhood after knocking out Indongo. "Terence Crawford knocked him out in the third. I got him out of in the second. I had to come make a statement. The 140-pound division is mine. There's nobody that can mess with me. They know that."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Not sure if that's true - but men he'll be fun to watch while he's there...
    Reminds me of Jarrett Hurd a bit.

Comment

The Wolf Man will reign supreme for years to come.

140 is Prograis's division.

Comment

In the jungle the Dongo sleeps tooonight! (Wimoweh) (Wimoweh) (Wimoweh)

Comment

He beats a weak African who already been KO in 3 round and he thinks he is the best. Beating Dongo is not good way to measure yourself.

Comment

man what happened to the donger??

Comment

Crawford ruined Indongo.

Right, GGG fans?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Crawford ruined Indongo.

Right, GGG fans?
                Nah he was never close to world level to begin with, but yeah if you even begin to critique Bud's win over indongo or even bud, that automatically means your a racist lil g fan.

mega cringe.

Comment

go fight "The Beast" Baranchyk, we'll see who's chin lasts longer

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Nah he was never close to world level to begin with, but yeah if you even begin to critique Bud's win over indongo or even bud, that automatically means your a racist lil g fan.

mega cringe.
                    I'm just saying. When Golovkin's opponents go on to lose after fighting him it's not that they were never close to world level to begin with...it's that Golovkin ruined them.

Why doesn't the same apply here?

Comment

Working...
                    X