NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldgringo
    Stick a fork in Phoenix, they're done.
    yeah last nights game was theres to win but they blew it, san antonio will finish them off at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
      yeah last nights game was theres to win but they blew it, san antonio will finish them off at home.

IM A SUN FUN BUT I HAVE TO AGREE. As much as i want the suns to win its not going to happen against the spurs.

Comment

• why are the game 3's taking place on the weekend?
        id hate for the playoffs to be ruined like last year, i remember last year when i believe it was the hornets vs the heat and there was a 7 day layoff between games. last years playoffs took so long

Comment

• hey OG the real mvp is gonna dominate your boys tonight

Comment

• dwayne wade abused tayshaun and whoever the pistons put on him, shaq still doesnt look all there but the series momentum is def in the heats corner now, i say the series is tied 2-2 after the trip to detroit. from there they will swap wins with the heat winning the finale

Comment

• The Pistons were just outplayed down the stretch. Hopefully we let Dwayne Wade have his chance to get off and its behind us now. We had it 73-70 but couldnt hold out. I think the Stunners will make a statement at home and take 2 close games in the Palace. Heres to the Heat for playing a good game and heres to home court advantage with the series tied 1-1. The finish of this series should be very good.

Comment

• it's back to square 1, game 3 on sunday (monday in manila) is crucial for miami. they have the hostile crowd against them and during the preliminary rounds of the season, they're not as successful as detroit when playing on the road. i still think miami could get 1 win on the road. if they play like this, and wade hits 30 or so, they have a very good chance of winning game 3.

detroit was so tough to beat and they're like leeches, they didn't let go easily. but it's a good win anyway for miami. we'll see in game 3, this is going to be tougher than a lot of us think, esp. for miami.

Comment

The Pistons were just outplayed down the stretch. Hopefully we let Dwayne Wade have his chance to get off and its behind us now. We had it 73-70 but couldnt hold out. I think the Stunners will make a statement at home and take 2 close games in the Palace. Heres to the Heat for playing a good game and heres to home court advantage with the series tied 1-1. The finish of this series should be very good.
                  how many shots did detroit blew at the 15 foot line? OG, have you seen dwayne wade's dunk, man, he could really get up that high in the air eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by chito
                    how many shots did detroit blew at the 15 foot line? OG, have you seen dwayne wade's dunk, man, he could really get up that high in the air eh?

Yeah Wade is a monster and we can't let him get off for 40 points a night if the Pistons want to make the finals. I'm very interested to see the next game...

Comment

Yeah Wade is a monster and we can't let him get off for 40 points a night if the Pistons want to make the finals. I'm very interested to see the next game...
                      yeah i think this series will be very entertaining, my favorite to watch so far was the bulls-wizards first round series.

Comment

Working...
                      X