No announcement yet.

Are you afraid of death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you afraid of death?

Not me. I look forward to "the great adventure".

My fear about death is what happens afterward. I think everything just goes black. That's it. No thoughts, no visions, nothing. Infinite nothingness.

I don't care what anyone says, that's a bit unsettling.

Comment

Could be worse could get raped by Larry

Comment

I think that most people who say they're not afraid of death have never truly been close to it. And I don't mean that they've never viewed it as an observer, I mean that they themselves have never been close to death.

Comment

I think we are plugged into a simulator on a computer. When we die we actually wake up and get to live our real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I think we are plugged into a simulator on a computer. When we die we actually wake up and get to live our real life.
            Keep me plugged in for as long as possible, I don't want this ride to be over yet, I love my family, kids and friends too much to want it to be over

so yeah, i'm afraid of death and dont want to leave my kids

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Keep me plugged in for as long as possible, I don't want this ride to be over yet, I love my family, kids and friends too much to want it to be over

so yeah, i'm afraid of death and dont want to leave my kids
              **** knows, it was the best bull**** i could come up with.

Made more sense than living a completely perfect immortal life at an undetermined bodily age with a magical man in the clouds.

Comment

no, personally I am not. but i don't like the idea of family being upset or struggling. I don't think anything happens, you are just a corpse. you wont even know your dead. your whole life is forgotten. the only thing left of you is memories of the people that are still alive. i think it is probably like a dreamless sleep.

being brought back to life is scarier.

weirdest subject

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  **** knows, it was the best bull**** i could come up with.

Made more sense than living a completely perfect immortal life at an undetermined bodily age with a magical man in the clouds.
                  I know what you mean and I quite like it, does sound more believable then bowling up to the gates in the sky and hanging out in heaven with angels flying around

Comment

I don't think I've ever been close to death so I don't really have an opinion on it. My main fear of death if I have one would have to be if I when I died people are reliant on me, how that would affect there lives. That's prob my main fear.

Comment

Working...
                    X