No announcement yet.

Tell me about Gavin Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about Gavin Rees

Since he is going to be Broner's next victim I am interested in finding out more about him. How good is he?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Since he is going to be Broner's next victim I am interested in finding out more about him. How good is he?
    stuck between british level and world level. (closer to british level)
    Short skinhead who comes forward and throws lots of punches. Used to trained by Enzo Calzaghe alongside Joe and Enzo Mac when all 3 were somehow world champions at the same time.

He'll try and make a fight of it. And take a bit of a beating in the process. He's not as bad as everyone is making out in NSB imo, but he's not even close to being a threat to Broner. He's a good opponent to make Broner look damn good ahead of a possible Burns clash in May

Comment

Fighting guys that are 27-120-7. Another was 10-110 or something. Hilarious, but hey Broner is #5 p4p right? This is definitely a fight at p4p #5 would take.

Comment

He's a good fighter at domestic level, definitely good enough to be a top European lightweight and possibly venture into the upper echelons of the divisions.

He was a champion at 140 until Kotelnik beat him comfortably, yet to see how good he is at 135. He's shown some vulnerabilities already at this level so I can't see Broner having much trouble with him.

This really is a poor fight...

Comment

European level at best. The Broner fight will be a massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            European level at best. The Broner fight will be a massacre.
            This......

Comment

poor man ricky hatton vs a poor mans mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                poor man ricky hatton vs a poor mans mayweather

Lmao great way to sum this fight up.

Comment

Ya what most are saying a good european level fighter Broner will hammer him

Comment

I like Rees but would be surprised if he won a round.

Comment

Working...
                    X