No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Admits He Would Have Retired Even in Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_kid_08 View Post
    If this fight was about redemption and not money then why make the tickets so expensive and why show the fight on pay per view. This was a one off money making exercise to boost his promotional company which no longer has a t.v contract.
    So expensive? They weren't they cost the same as the tickets to see local fighters at the leisure centre. If it was just about money he could have chose a bigger venue. Choosing PPV doesn't help his promotions company because nobody is going to pay to see the fighters on his books.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      If he lasted to the end he might have got the decision am i right? But he came up against a world class operator so of course he wont feel 100% and not sure you can tell after one fight.
      Im assuming he wuold be better in the next fight if he didnt get stopped this fight or maybe im naive.
      No your just being naive. He fought a feather fisted fighter who had just lost to Paulie. Like I said in another thread it is good he got KO'ed by this dude because if he would have fought a WW with some power he would have been in a hospital trying to remember what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
        Yh, get that money Ricky off your lovable gullible. Best career victories against a faded Castillio, who was a trumped up light Welter, a faded Kostya, who you holdhitted and mauled, avoided Witter, lucky against Collazo. We all know the rest,!!!
        And what d1ckhead!? he's worth 25mil probably even more now.

He's achieved more in his life than you ever will and created a legacy. What a pr1ck.

Comment

yeah right, he's probably gonna come back again when he needs some more ez money

Comment

What a moron you are,boxing fans are truely some of the biggest idiots on the planet,your statement and the one you applauded leads me to believe no otherwise.Walk a day in Rickys shoes and youd fold like the little ****ing Keyboard F*ggot that you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by El Gato Negro View Post
              Aye, during that interview after the fight you could tell this fight clearly meant nothing to him.
              People will always have a dig no matter what, you could be the most respected individual possible but people will poke and plod to try and make the person look bad.

It was a good fight regardless and a great knock-out but definitely not the best fight of the day, Robert Guerrero stole that one by a landslide.

Comment

wow...some hardcore cynical ****s in this thread.

Comment

This shouldn't have been pay-per-view in a million years.

Comment

I think he would have still went after Pauli for a chance to get a title again. From there I think he might of retired but I know they would have made him an offer to fight a big name. I think he would have went on as long as he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      This shouldn't have been pay-per-view in a million years.
                      Totally agree with that and thus why I found a site online to watch it, seriously the undercard fights were just absolutely CRAP!!!
                      I don't even think If Hatton beat Sechenko that I'd be enticed to pay 13/17pound to watch a rematch with Paulie Malinaggi!

Comment

Working...
                      X