Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can this version of MARES defeat rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno but I'm all for finding out. That said, if the fight is in Cali with their judges and refs Rigo would have to KO Mares.

Comment

i'm 100% confident Mares would beat the **** out of Rigo

Comment

I would favor Mares....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          I dunno but I'm all for finding out. That said, if the fight is in Cali with their judges and refs Rigo would have to KO Mares.
          The scorecards was a bit bias imo. LOL

I dont think Rigo can KO Mares, but hey thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            The scorecards was a bit bias imo. LOL

I dont think Rigo can KO Mares, but hey thats just me.
            I agree, Mares is the classic Mexican boxer. You're going to have to kill him to beat him in Cali. And For as insanely talented as Rigo is I don't know if he has that kind of power. I think Nonito however might be able to stop that bullrush because that kid packs a F'n punch.

Comment

I'm not going to be a prisoner of the moment, BUT, Rigo would get stopped mid to late rounds. That chin of his, is sub par at best.

Comment

Well, Moreno hurt Mares to the body but that was after Mares was exhausted. So I would have to say, if Rigo can take it to the later rounds and catch Mares to the body once he would be down for good. If not, Rigo gets stopped. Ill tell you one thing for sure tho, Mares would probably make Rigo look worse than Moreno. Rigo is not experienced enough.

Im leaning towards Mares in this one.

Comment

Man this version of Mares will destroy Rigo, Nothing Rigo can offer that will stop Mares.

Comment

I'm against everyone here and would ride with Rigondeaux by stoppage in a much easier than expected fight. Though he can't afford to look past Poon and neither should we.

Might be able to walk through Moreno's paperhands but he'd fcuking better have more respect for Rigo's power.

I don't hold his defense in high regard, hes wide and very sloppy. No disrespect like; he is effective but against Rigo, not a chance. I think Rigondeaux would have a field day with a fighter like that.

Comment

Rigo vs Mares, is not Moreno vs Mares. Rigo is a different pedigree.

Rigondeaux beats both Mares and Donaire, same night. True story...

Comment

Working...
                      X