No announcement yet.

Huge mob beats people leaving fairgrounds in Milwaukee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    Not sure this is going to be very well received.
    It won't be well received because most posters on this site are American and brainwashed into believing politcal correctness.

Even if I can prove that blacks are gentically predisposed to being stupid and violent, even if I can PROVE this.

People will still discard this proof on the grounds of it being racist and not conforming to American social norms.

But speaking the truth (blacks are less intelligent) should never be considered racist. In fact, I think its racist to imply a sense of equal intelligence, when this does not exist.

The **fact** of the matter is that blacks tend to have higher testosterone levels which explains violent, implusive behaviour and higher crime rates, as well as early onsets of puberty, higher rates of twin births etc.

Blacks also have smaller brains, which combined with their hormonal imbalance makes them less intelligent than whites or Asians.

So, we should be honest and admit that the behaviour of blacks is genetically predetermined.

Comment

I'm going to Wisconsin State Fair on Saturday. I want to see some riots!

Comment

Ive been looking for an excuse to poke holes in some fools. Run up on me if you want to.

Comment

Working...
        X