Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Could Have Kept Fighting, It's Just a Minor Setback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when the main event looks like it should have been the undercard fight. I understand Lara has more name recognition but Charlo should have been the headliner for this fight. Honestly that's whats hurting boxing rn. You wanna promote 34 year old Lara who's career is about up or build up 27 year old prime Charlo's name?

I like the sweet science but the crowd can take the luster out of the fight so unless they are in there with known high volume punchers who will push them 1 word comes to mind when Lara, Rigo, or Loma headline a fight. BORING...

Either way time to start promoting the new generation of fighter's preferably 30 and under put these aging out veterans with the names on the undercard unless they still performing like GGG, Wilder the exceptions..
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-15-2017, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      I love the Charlo's but once you knock a guy out it doesn't look right to still be gloating. Lubin nor J-Rock didn't really talk real crap, just said stuff to build the fight and Mello and Marlo took it personal.
      As long as it makes them work harder I'm all for it.
      Michael Jordan was the same way. Took every match up personally.
      Oh the media thinks Magic is better ... They think Drexler is better ... Isiah Thomas and so forth.
      We'll see.

Comment

'minor setback' lol. its not a good look to get brutally knocked out in 1 round on your first step up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Erickson Lubin, you looked like a one-armed paraplegic, trying to swim out of a big bowl of syrup.
          WOW!!! Fuked up but accurate. I dont think he fully recovers from this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
            Erickson Lubin, you looked like a one-armed paraplegic, trying to swim out of a big bowl of syrup.
            Lol! That's mad funny!

Comment

It’s a reality check not a set back.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                It’s a reality check not a set back.
                It's a set back too.

His head-shape will always be a problem.

He has a long flat head that can't be missed...it's one massive target.

Comment

I don't think he fully understood that he was knocked into the special olympics.

He couldn't have kept fighting, he could hardly get up.

Comment

He's not coming back from this

Another ruined fighter thanks to the Charlo Bros.

Comment

Bro you had no business ducking down that low anyway!!! Soooooo anyway Lubin talk to Haymon and line up a November fight against a bum Hekk you can't be tired you didn't last 3 minutes!! I will say this though Charlo and Hurd looked like legit middleweights last night still no excuse for Lubin he asked for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X