Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor Must Stay Strong, Not Panic During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor Must Stay Strong, Not Panic During Fight

Last week, Paulie Malignaggi revealed that he was contacted by Conor McGregor's team, hoping the former world champion would spar with the UFC superstar to help prepare him for the upcoming boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. McGregor will swap the Octagon for the boxing ring on August 26 when he faces the undefeated Mayweather in what promises to be one of the most spectacular sporting occasions of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

McGregor might turn into a panic wrestler if he gets in trouble, like the 1st Diaz fight.

He might also turn his back and run away if he gases like the 2nd Diaz fight.

can't wait to see this fight, the curiosity bug has bit me.

Comment

Floyd is getting knocked out by a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by beercules View Post
        floyd is getting knocked out by a jab.
        if floyd was a ufc midget with a glass chin you would be right!

Comment

If this guy shows any life in this fight, he'll walk away with a lot of respect. Most assume this will look like the Gatti fight. I just don't see Floyd being that offensive at this point in his career. Back then he was hungry. Now he's a rich old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            If this guy shows any life in this fight, he'll walk away with a lot of respect. Most assume this will look like the Gatti fight. I just don't see Floyd being that offensive at this point in his career. Back then he was hungry. Now he's a rich old man.
            This is why he's taking it, it's a win no matter what happens. Even if he gets KO'd, he can always say "well it's a different sport". If he has a "Mosley moment" then get's killed the rest of the way it won't really diminish him (I didn't diminish Shane) and if he can actually win a round or a few, it makes his stock go up a whole lot.

Shame on Paulie though. He's my guy, love him as a commentator, but he calls Floyd the GOAT for years then goes & tries to help someone beat him

Comment

It is still unclear whether the magic man is actually in Mcgregors camp or not,, I feel like Conor brought him there so he could bomb on him in sparring

Comment

Since he's probably commentating the fight, he won't totally disrespect conor

Comment

"One thing I told myself when I got to the highest level against Miguel Cotto was that this will be an opponent that even if I have certain moments, he will roar back. He’s not just going to accept the defeat."

We know Paulie. We've seen Cotto not accept defeat and walk out of almost every post fight interview of his losses. Heart of a champion my ass, he is the biggest crybaby puta out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    It is still unclear whether the magic man is actually in Mcgregors camp or not,, I feel like Conor brought him there so he could bomb on him in sparring

bombs away, all he will hit is gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X