Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Holder... you guys hear his tracks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Holder... you guys hear his tracks?

https://youtu.be/ym8oS5Xfm9E

First time hearing it but real talk, if the victim wasn’t Nip, people would be calling Fly Mac a real niga gangsta rapper. He didnt just talk about, he put in work unlike these studio gangsters like Takeshi whatever and Game.

Listening to his lyrics sound cold as hell cuz you know it’s real.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

First time hearing it but real talk, if the victim wasn’t Nip, people would be calling Fly Mac a real niga gangsta rapper. He didnt just talk about, he put in work unlike these studio gangsters like Takeshi whatever and Game.

he is like a mix of broner and vanilla ice. with a sprinkle of freddy roach.

Comment

Na bro, this foo shot nipsey but only he had a gun. That some coward sh.it and all because he was jealous... Phuck him

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Na bro, this foo shot nipsey but only he had a gun. That some coward sh.it and all because he was jealous... Phuck him
        The best time to shoot someone is when you're the only one with a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          The best time to shoot someone is when you're the only one with a gun
          That's probably right but he still a coward

Comment

Nip should have listened to this song before he disrespected him.

Comment

At the end of the day, what did killing Nipsey get Shltty ?!?!? Is his life better or worse ?!?!?

If he had it to do over again, Would cowardly Shltty not pull the trigger ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                He is gonna get his but I just dont think coward is the proper way to describe this guy. Word on the streets is that Nip was loud when he humiliated Holder and everybody at the spot laughed at him. Can you imagine how that felt especially if you a G from that hood? He could have settled it in a different manner but he rather live what he raps about. Holder is a stone cold killer. He ran up on 4 man not knowing who was strapped so you know he was in full rider mode.

I can’t speak on him snitchin but I know several bigger Gs who had snitched to save their aSs. It’s not that uncommon.

Comment

He is gonna get his but I just dont think coward is the proper way to describe this guy. Word on the streets is that Nip was loud when he humiliated Holder and everybody at the spot laughed at him. Can you imagine how that felt especially if you a G from that hood? He could have settled it in a different manner but he rather live what he raps about. Holder is a stone cold killer. He ran up on 4 man not knowing who was strapped so you know he was in full rider mode.

I can’t speak on him snitchin but I know several bigger Gs who had snitched to save their aSs. It’s not that uncommon.
                  Sounds like you're idolizing him for being a senseless murderer. Is that really something to praise someone over?

And the track is wack, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    At the end of the day, what did killing Nipsey get Shltty ?!?!? Is his life better or worse ?!?!?

If he had it to do over again, Would cowardly Shltty not pull the trigger ?!?!?!?
                    well, look at it this way. if you have a hatred toward someone for years... and you finally took him out. you will see that as a win. even though i dont see it that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X