i haven't faqed anyone in the @$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i haven't faqed anyone in the @$$

What about you

I had this one girl who took it so easily, I had her clenching on my cok with her ass muscles and relaxing them as I thrust deep inside her.

I made her gape for me with her hands as well. It’s amazing how wide you can make them go!

Comment

Kibbles and bits kibbles and biiiiiiiiiiiits lol

Comment

So what you're telling us is that you're a bottom? We all knew that already.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          What about you
          it's godlike. especially when she's squirting when your banging the ass.

Comment

So, you’ve only caught, and never pitched.

Got it. Your culo must be worn out like an old catcher’s mitt.

Comment

literally every single girl I've facked thus far liked taking it in the ass.. I'm pretty sure ánal is basic now days when before it was a big deal if you found a chick that actually liked that, meant she was a real freak now its the norm

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                literally every single girl I've facked thus far liked taking it in the ass.. I'm pretty sure ánal is basic now days when before it was a big deal if you found a chick that actually liked that, meant she was a real freak now its the norm
                it's just so goood.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  it's just so goood.
                  i mean I still prefer a juicy poosy over the booty hole any day of the week but yeah, ass facking is a lot of fun, makes their chocha wetter

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    So what you're telling us is that you're a bottom? We all knew that already.

Comment

Working...
                    X