No announcement yet.

102.9 degree fever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    She caught it from the Daycare she works at and I caught it from her.

She is always bringing bugs home with her. Most of them don't get me, once every couple years one gets me and pounds me to pieces.
    eek...

yeah, no thanks!

Comment

I rarely get sick, and when i do it's not that bad, but I tend to be a total ***** when I do get sick.

Comment

I haven't gotten sick in years but just like you Dean when I get sick it's pretty bad. Last time I got sick was late 2007 and it was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by V. Smurfitschko View Post
          I haven't gotten sick in years but just like you Dean when I get sick it's pretty bad. Last time I got sick was late 2007 and it was pretty bad.

Yeah well at least I'll be able to call in sick tomorrow. I have not had a sick day for about 2 years!hehe

Comment

Two advils >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two extra strength tylenols. Last year when I had bronchitis, I had a 103 fever, advil brought it down real fast. With the advil, within 30 mintues it dropped to 101.Tylenol stopped working altogether at one point, wasn't bringing down the fever for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Two advils >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two extra strength tylenols. Last year when I had bronchitis, I had a 103 fever, advil brought it down real fast. With the advil, within 30 mintues it dropped to 101.Tylenol stopped working altogether at one point, wasn't bringing down the fever for ****.
              I have those here as backup just in case. 103's suck don't they? LOL

Mine is down now to 101.8 with the fan on me. I feel a little awake now anyway!hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                i already brought motrin into this thread.... GTFO with your garbage...

Comment

Get well soon Dean.

We need you in top posting shape.

Yeah, the thing about fever always seems to be time.

Don't even think of going to work tomorrow even if it goes down a lot.

I always forget the advice: Feed a fever, starve a cold or vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                  X