Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan supports Mark Hunt replacing Reem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt maybe a little old but he never ceases to amaze me...he is still and always dangerous and can never be counted out or taken lightly. He has paid his dues in the game and is worthy of the challenge...I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him win against JDS or anyone for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      the Hunt Hype train is crazy right now WTF
      Almost as crazy as the hype for JDS.

JDS went 3 rounds recently with Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin. Now he's going to spark Hunt standing in the 1st round? GTFO.

Comment

JDS is a good matchup for Hunt. That doesn't mean he'd win, but he has a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          Almost as crazy as the hype for JDS.

JDS went 3 rounds recently with Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin. Now he's going to spark Hunt standing in the 1st round? GTFO.
          Yeah cause that never happened before?

In 18 seconds no less.

Comment

If he gets the shot I'll bet all my points Hunt gets brutally KTFO.

Comment

maybe if hunto had the physique of AO or kongo.. or even Pat barry.. surely he wouldve got the shot

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                Yeah cause that never happened before?

In 18 seconds no less.
                People get caught more easily in the early going. It's called being caught cold. Once you are into the fight and loosened up you don't get caught as easily. Also as the gif clearly shows he runs straight into the right hand. He obviously took him lightly, which is why he charged in carelessly at the beginning of the fight. Pretty hard to have a serious discussion with ignorant people though.

Comment

That's the only fight where Hunt ever got caught, he got caught cold. Quit ****ing hating.

Your boy Reem or anyone else in the HW division couldn't walk through this...

Last edited by kaps; 04-08-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Hunt would brutally get KO'd. This isn't 2003 guys.

This Hunt hype train is annoying. I like hunt, I always have but throwing him in there with a very fast and powerful and well timed striker like JDS is suicidal. Hunts too slow right now and that chin can only take so much. JDS would wear him down eventually and finish him off.

Comment

I give Hunt the same chances I was giving Reem. Except Hunt has a better chin....

Comment

Working...
                      X