Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson prefers JOHN SCULLY OVER MANNY STEWARD...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judge_jab View Post
    It's not my business to reveal. I don't care what you think, but you're an idiot for making such assumptions when you're clearly not in the know. To do that about ANYTHING in life is ridiculous and immature.

How is Mike Mike a loser? He's lost two fights and he's set to fight Juanma Lopez.

Lopez will destroy him? Oh yeah, cuz he really beat that bum Salido bad...
    You moron...Mike Mike is not an elite fighter, Juamma will go through him. ICY Man is a loser, Chad is only with him because he too lazy too travel.

Icy resume is garbage, he has no outstanding boxer right now...stop being a tool, see the light.

If Chad thought anything of Icy, he would never had LEFT him.

Comment

LOL you're such an idiot.

Salido has 11 losses and has been knocked out 5 times. People in boxing are so stupid it's ridiculous.

Comment

LOL you're such an idiot.

Salido has 11 losses and has been knocked out 5 times. People in boxing are so stupid it's ridiculous.
        Yeah Salido has 11 losses you moron, but you know...he would beat the **** out of Mike Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Yeah Salido has 11 losses you moron, but you know...he would beat the **** out of Mike Mike.
          You don't KNOW that. How many Mike Oliver fights have you seen?

Comment

Something tells me this will be very close and we'll hear calls of "robbery" either way.

Comment

Clearly the Manny experiment wasn't going to work never seemed like a good fit in the first place all the comparisions to Hearns just awkard him yelling at Chad in between rounds would have grew old quick.

He feels more comfortable with Scully then so be it

He left Eddie Mustafa does that mean he isn't a good trainer?

Scully has very good boxing knowledge IMO

Comment

You don't KNOW that. How many Mike Oliver fights have you seen?
                You stupid tool, are you telling me that Juan Manuel Lopez and Mike Mike are on the same LEVEL?

Juanma is a former world champion, Mike Mike is a local circuit boxers....I've see n enough of Mike Mike fights including his two losses...YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO

Is Mike Mike your phucking brother or something?

Comment

You stupid tool, are you telling me that Juan Manuel Lopez and Mike Mike are on the same LEVEL?

Juanma is a former world champion, Mike Mike is a local circuit boxers....I've see n enough of Mike Mike fights including his two losses...YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO

Is Mike Mike your phucking brother or something?
                  I'm not saying Mike Mike is gonna beat Lopez.

All I'm saying is that NOBODY thought Salido could do the job. But he did.

Comment

I'm OK with this. I'm biased cos I think John is a good guy and it would be great for him to achieve success. But not just that, he's got a nice history with Chad, and obviously it wasn't working with Chad and Steward so there's no point going through the motions.

Comment

Well until you "reveal" why Chad left Steward (someone he won his return fight with) I'm going with Chad being a lazy mother****a and not wanting to travel to put in the work.

If Icy was so good, why did Chad leave him in the first place...Is Icy still training that loser Mike Mike? I can't think of one winning boxer Icy has.
                      Personal reasons, Scully wanted to stay in CT and train local boxers, Dawson moved down to Florida after he signed with Shaw. When he moved down to Florida he hooked up with Dan Birmingham.

Scully was suppose to train Dawson against Stipe Drews but that fight was canceled.

Comment

Working...
                      X