Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are posters so concerned about GGG being HANDED another title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    Who are these fighters he can bring up from 154 and make a killing with? Unless he plans on going on a bum of the month tour, he is surrounded by nothing but tough fights. Lara rematch, Andrade, Jermall Charlo, GGG, Andy Lee, Quillen/Jacobs winner, and Lemieux. He won't be able to hide for long.
    Why would he hide from Charlo,Andrade or a Lara rematch?..and lol at Lemieux

Comment

Mayweather fights bums and past prime greats-tbe doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        nice bait lol.....he has defeated 13 former champions and titlist in a row...the best bums ever...who else has fought the comp he has in succession....i'll wait....

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Im sorry what??

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            nice bait lol.....he has defeated 13 former champions and titlist in a row...the best bums ever...who else has fought the comp he has in succession....i'll wait....
            why even waste time writing facts to a troll..on ignore he goes

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              why even waste time writing facts to a troll..on ignore he goes
              im running out of room on mine lol...I only wanna talk to serious boxing fans...not one fighters fans

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                im running out of room on mine lol...I only wanna talk to serious boxing fans...not one fighters fans
                exactly...im filling mines up..i cant deal with these trolls on here

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Money will make them change their mind. Quillin and Jacobs are getting $1.5 mil each to fight each other. Lemieux got paid that to fight on a PPV card. GGG's opponents have been underpaid. I use the Mike Tyson example. No man in boxing was more feared and dangerous than Tyson. But Tyson never had problems getting opponents because they were paid well. K2 has to make the reward worth the risk. Do you think Andy Lee or Saunders will fight GGG for the same or less than they would get to fight Jacobs/Quillin?
                  Underpaid? GGG got 2 million and Lemieux got 1.5. It isn't like GGG got 12 mill.

If anything Jacobs and Quillin are severely overpaid. Don't know how long they can sustain overpaying these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Money will make them change their mind. Quillin and Jacobs are getting $1.5 mil each to fight each other. Lemieux got paid that to fight on a PPV card. GGG's opponents have been underpaid. I use the Mike Tyson example. No man in boxing was more feared and dangerous than Tyson. But Tyson never had problems getting opponents because they were paid well. K2 has to make the reward worth the risk. Do you think Andy Lee or Saunders will fight GGG for the same or less than they would get to fight Jacobs/Quillin?
                    Bingo!!!!

Didnt Quillin say they offered him 500K

Comment

Give him the title. Belts are irrelevant these days and even with all the belts GGG has still fought no one of note.

Comment

Working...
                      X