• Time
  • Show
Clear All

disagree, rather see him stay on track to school wilder again early 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
      You aren't even making sense.

I think you are a Wilder fan
      This has nothing to do with Wilder. I love underdogs showing up and exposing hype. I said it before, if you're really that good, you won't lose to a heavy underdog and if you do, you win the rematch AND the rubber match in clear fashion. Until you do, back of the line you go.

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Boxing needs big fights, and one of those big fights is Fury-Wilder II
      Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      No...businessmen need them undefeated. Boxing fans need to see the best fighting the best. And if Ruiz Schwartz or Ortiz turn out to be those guys then so be it.
      Perfectly said. Anyone who thinks otherwise, like Rockybigblower, fell for the very same marinating that they always complain about.

Comment

I'd like to see them all lose. Might create a situation where a bit of sport breaks out from among the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
          I'd like to see them all lose. Might create a situation where a bit of sport breaks out from among the business.
          Right? The marination of the current boxing state has people fooled now. They complain about marinating, get marinated, the fighter loses and then they complain about losing "big fights". Meanwhile you get non-competitive fights instead.

I agree with you. We need a fresh set of blood. Guys who will go out there and fight because they enjoy fighting, not because of "the business" side of it which is what I saw out of Joshua and even Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Right? The marination of the current boxing state has people fooled now. They complain about marinating, get marinated, the fighter loses and then they complain about losing "big fights". Meanwhile you get non-competitive fights instead.

I agree with you. We need a fresh set of blood. Guys who will go out there and fight because they enjoy fighting, not because of "the business" side of it which is what I saw out of Joshua and even Fury.
            Yes Yes. A thousand times yes. I thought I was the only one who thought the Heavyweights were getting a little stale lately. This business kind of stuff is what is keeping us from a Crawford vs Spence fight as well. Having so many "world" titles does not help as well.

Comment

Thats stupid. It would be great if fury and wilder lose. **** would be hilariously crazy

Comment

Working...
              X