Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People complaining about HBO pushing hard for Dzinziruk against Martinez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People complaining about HBO pushing hard for Dzinziruk against Martinez...

Please explain yourselves now. You would rather see Martinez face worse fighters, which is fine I guess but your reasoning seems to be "other guys do it/Berto/Pacquiao". But how does this benefit the sport or you as a fan having a network you spend upwards of $15/month for that buys bad fights with your money? Did you really want to see Martinez vs Andy Lee? Are you people serious?

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    Please explain yourselves now. You would rather see Martinez face worse fighters, which is fine I guess but your reasoning seems to be "other guys do it/Berto/Pacquiao". But how does this benefit the sport or you as a fan having a network you spend upwards of $15/month for that buys bad fights with your money? Did you really want to see Martinez vs Andy Lee? Are you people serious?
    I responded in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      I responded in the other thread.
      Do you want lopsided fights for guys that "deserve" it, or do you think everyone should be in competitive fights?

Comment

People complaining don't even pay for HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          People complaining don't even pay for HBO.
          Probably true in some classes.

Comment

I want a Pavlik rematch,its the most competetive and sellable fight to be made,unless he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I want a Pavlik rematch,its the most competetive and sellable fight to be made,unless he moves up.
              I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I don't think Pavlik is nearly in position for that fight just yet. He needs at least one easier fight (and no I don't suggest HBO buy it, lol) first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                Do you want lopsided fights for guys that "deserve" it, or do you think everyone should be in competitive fights?
                I want even fights or exciting fights. Im all for HBO forcing fighters to take either or but if they do it to one fighter they should do it all and not pick and choose who they take this stance with.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  I want even fights or exciting fights. Im all for HBO forcing fighters to take either or but if they do it to one fighter they should do it all and not pick and choose who they take this stance with.
                  They are always going to do that in some ways (it's boxing), but it seems they are getting away from that. The 2 big fights they have scheduled for January and February are very even fights on paper and I hope that trend continues throughout the rest of this year.

Comment

It's the best fight available i dont get why people are complaining

Comment

Working...
                    X