Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would do anything for one night with this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking from the heart, if I was there i'd take a look at her and think wow she's pretty, but that's about it. I actually rather go back to my ex girlfriend who's pretty and I wouldn't have to do "anything for one night" to get her. If you want boobs and nice ass there's plenty of average looking girls with big boobs and a big butt.

Comment

Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        ... that's his problem, he already put himself out of the game by calling her this as if she isn't human

but yes she's attractive obviously, but you would do anything..cmon
        WTF are you some type of feminist, or just whipped? Grow a pair this is the internet, who would really go up to a woman and talk like that dumb ass. I mean really like you never saw a piece of ass and thought " I'd like to get knee deep in that...". Don't fu.cking lie every guy on the face of the earth not a saint has had that thought at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf
          Acosta remind me of an ex.. of mine

Look the point about her being just a video vixen is too sharp.. She was some kind of yoga instructor or something wasn't she. That muscle of hers is gonna be refined. The overall quality of ride henceforth greatly increased.

Hypothetically speaking of course
          Yeah she reminds me of this one ex girl of mine too, she was a Dominican just like Rosa, funny cus her name was Rosario we both went to the same night school.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            WTF are you some type of feminist, or just whipped? Grow a pair this is the internet, who would really go up to a woman and talk like that dumb ass. I mean really like you never saw a piece of ass and thought " I'd like to get knee deep in that...". Don't fu.cking lie every guy on the face of the earth not a saint has had that thought at least once.
            Diesel do have a point though. If you rappin on a dimepiece and all you thinkin about is the act that you want... Then you won't be able to surpass the series of mental hurdles it would take to get you in there in the first place. More better just to be cool and natural with it and sieze any opportunity as it comes..

Or so my former self would have told you..

Comment

Not everyones Brad Pitt, and can get the girl of their dreams

Comment

It's pretty black, innit?! I luuuurve deep dark females.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Diesel do have a point though. If you rappin on a dimepiece and all you thinkin about is the act that you want... Then you won't be able to surpass the series of mental hurdles it would take to get you in there in the first place. More better just to be cool and natural with it and sieze any opportunity as it comes..

Or so my former self would have told you..
                  Like I said who really talks to a woman in that fashion. Plz I been through plenty bad females it's just something bout Rosa Acosta that I like. Hell most guys say **** like this about Halle Berry or Megan Fox but I'd rather take Rosa.

Comment

Working...
                  X