No announcement yet.

Cotto resurection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto resurection

Phuck I am hyped and cannot wait to see Cotto fight again , I know that fight doenst have the anticipation of a Floyd-Pac But I just finished watching Some Cotto fights and He was something else , I was watching Paulie-Cotto just know and damn Does he time that jab good , its so stiff , and he places it so nice.

I am not going to say Marg ruined Cotto or Marg had plaster Im not going to start that old and boring argument all over again. But god Cotto pre- marg was something good to watch.

I dont believe he is shot either I mean , Against Clottey he had a kd from a jab in the first round. Yes he was unstable but still , That shows u the jab he had.And he managed to steal championship rounds , and maybe 2 in of the middle rounds. And he just faught everybody he could.

Tough as nail opponents.

Clottey
    Mosley
    Pacquiao
    Margarito
    Quintana ( I know he is prob a gate-keeper at most at this point ) But he was the first one to beat P Will . And was undefeated when Cotto fought him.

And just his way up was pretty impressive too.

So I cant wait to see Cotto-Foreman I think Foreman is goin to get raped. I really think Miguel is very focused and knows he has lost maybe his position in the sport.

CANT ****ING WAIT 1 MONTH BABY!!!!!! HE WILL BE A 3 WEIGHT WORLD CHAMP.

Im not hyped for this fight(yet). Im interested in seeing what Cotto has left and what changes we will see, now that he has Manny in his corner.

Comment

i dont think cotto has much left..but we'll see

Comment

Hopefully he improves his cardio - So he can fight hard for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
          Im not hyped for this fight(yet). Im interested in seeing what Cotto has left and what changes we will see, now that he has Manny in his corner.
          I want to see how muche left he got

Comment

i hope he comes back strong, WAR COTTO!

Comment

I am not hyped for this fight, but I might end up watching it anyways.

Comment

I'm a Gorilla I'm a dog, I'm a dog I'm a Gorilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobrinha View Post
                  i AM HYPED TO SEE WHAT HE GOT LEFT , AND ANYONE WHO ISNT EXCITED TO SEE COTTO FIGHT AGAIN THEN I SUGGEST YOU WATCH SOME OF HIS FIGHT AGAIN , PAULIE , JUDAH , MOSLEY , ND ULL BE HYPED LIKE I AM

Comment

Originally posted by Cobrinha View Post
                    Ill get a small group together and watch it. My son is more hyped about this fight than I am. Should be a decent fight.

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    I want to see how muche left he got
                    How much do you think he has left in the tank?

Comment

Working...
                    X