Lewis KO
    78.26%
    Lewis Dec
    8.70%
    Wlad Ko
    8.70%
    Wlad Dec
    4.35%

I think peak Lewis shades Wlad in all areas. Its a close fight but I'd lean towards Lewis by KO.

Comment

most likely lewis by brutal ko but if wladimir can land one of those big right hands lennox might be knocked out both of these guys have been kod by lesser opponents

Comment

Lewis by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          most likely lewis by brutal ko but if wladimir can land one of those big right hands lennox might be knocked out both of these guys have been kod by lesser opponents
          Lewis can take a few of Wlads shots, he took shots off Tua, Morrison, Vitali etc and was ok.

Wlad can't even take one good shot off Lewis, who would land that shot early.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Lewis can take a few of Wlads shots, he took shots off Tua, Morrison, Vitali etc and was ok.

I'd have to disagree with that. Vitali doesnt have the one punch power of Wlad and had Lewis hurt bad in the 2nd. Wlad has more than enough power to KO Lewis and the same is true in reverse. LL edges it I give it to him 6/10

Comment

did tua even land one good shot against lewis? i havent seen that fight in years but i dont remember tua landing anything hard on lennox at all. my first instinct tells me that lewis would destroy wlad but he has been kod before by one hitters by lesser opponents so i would give him a slight chance

Comment

Comment

good video lewis did take some punches but he was kod by guys who didnt bring the power or skill that wlad brings into the ring so its not impossible for wlad to pull off the upset but if i was a betting man i would say lewis and by ko also if tua was about 2 inches taller lennox might still be sleeping today he barely landed anything at all on lennox and the few times he did he rocked him

Comment

I see this fight going the same way as when Lewis fought Bruno, with Lewis getting outboxed for the 1st half of the fight before piling on the pressure to force a stoppage around the 8th.. It would'nt be an easy fight, that's 4 sure..

Comment

Working...
                    X