who are you rooting for garcia-judah??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah.

Comment

Garcia. His dad does go over the top with his insults and winding other fighters up but its definitely effective. It worked to perfection against Khan. I remember their final presser where Khan uncharacteristically vowed to KO Danny and it was clear Angel had got to him. Its all Justin get under fighters skin. I like Danny Garcia he's not the greatest skill wise but gets the job done and you got to love u.at left hook

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i like both of them but id like to see Judah win because i like his style even though hes not the best and usually disappointing i doubt it will happen though

Comment

I want Garcia to win because I'm tired of (nine lives) Judah. Also Garcia's dad is annoying, however they do provide an entertaining contrast in styles. The pair suite the entertainment section of the sport. And Garcia may not always look pretty, but he knows how to win.

Comment

Rooting for Garcia. We need more Angel Garcia!! LOL

I think Judah is gonna be better though than most expect.

Comment

Garcia because he's the fighter with the future for big fights.

Comment

Definitely Zab. The Garcia's racism needs to be addressed. Imagine if a fighter said, I've never met a black person that could think. Winding up someone is one thing, being racist is another.

The thing is, I don't think Garcia is all that good. He's got one good win, Khan. And imo, Khan got koed because, not from only being winded up and getting hit on the neck, but because it was too easy.

Khan wasn't hit at all for 2 and half rounds, in fact, he was tagging Garcia too regularly. It was too easy so he went too far and left himself open. But credit to Garcia for that powerful hook, regardless. But getting the neck at that angle was pretty lucky. I think many slick boxers could have their way with Garcia.

Comment

Garcia. Judah is a big cry baby.

Comment

i hope judah scores an upset. i like comedies.

Comment

Judah isn't done by any means though. Yeah it was only Vernon Paris, but Judah still showed he has the skills to be a Top 10 fighter at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X