Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can defeat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo and Moreno have enough skills to give anybody problems.

Gamboa is gifted and talented, Mikey is a good technicina with power. There are many guys that cant be counted out.

I even would like to see Arce pressure him during the whole fight to see how he performs

Comment

Moreno has the best shot of those at 122 and 118. At 126, I'd have to see how Donaire translates.

Comment

Rigondeaux, Gamboa, and Moreno.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          no **** he looks like a high schooler beating up on 3rd graders
          what did you think of a 5'8 morales beating up 122lbers for 7yrs before moving up in weight? or a 6'1 pwill beating up ww's? your post is ******ed.

Comment

Rachel, nuff said.

Comment

The 2 Gold Medalist from Cuba;Rigondeaux and Gamboa.Vasquez definitely has a chance.If he can take Nonito's overrated power then he has a chance.This weekend is going to be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                The 2 Gold Medalist from Cuba;Rigondeaux and Gamboa.Vasquez definitely has a chance.If he can take Nonito's overrated power then he has a chance.This weekend is going to be an interesting fight.
                Vazquez has a small chance. Donaire-Vazquez is almost a pointless fight. Why fight the loser of Arce-Vazquez??? This win will a decent one for Nonito, ntohing more, nothing less. Hopefully he fights Rigondeaux in 2012 at some point, though I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                X