Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought that May is using Ortiz to tune up for Martinez and not Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever thought that May is using Ortiz to tune up for Martinez and not Pac?

Think about it Ortiz is a huge WW southpaw with Middleweight power. With the lay off Mayweather could be a JMW. If and it's a big IF Mayweather gets past Ortiz then he might be wanting to face Martinez seeing how Pacroid wants to have a window for drug testing. Martinez is open to any day testing as well as Ortiz. I always had a hunch about this match up. Plus it's a sellable fight and Mayweather would **** on Pac's resume again.

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Think about it Ortiz is a huge WW southpaw with Middleweight power. With the lay off Mayweather could be a JMW. If and it's a big IF Mayweather gets past Ortiz then he might be wanting to face Martinez seeing how Pacroid wants to have a window for drug testing. Martinez is open to any day testing as well as Ortiz. I always had a hunch about this match up. Plus it's a sellable fight and Mayweather would **** on Pac's resume again.
    Floyd has options.

It be great if Floyd beats Martinez after Ortiz and just retires into the sunset upon defeating Martinez. the philipines and mainstream media will forever be bitter and *****ing.

Comment

Only one problem with that martinez boxers and uses his legs to get out harms way.
      And Ortiz is coming for you.

Ps actually one more thing don't say Floyd could be a jmw that somewhat kills my already killed hope of the mayweather PAC fight and he just grew into welterweight if you ask me so I doubt it.

Comment

Wow... from left field. I never saw that coming. That could quite possibly be the smartest move made on top of the best fight made excluding Pac of course.

I hope it's true!

Comment

Not a bad shout but taking a shot off ortiz and 1 of martinez are 2 totally different things! and on a side note have u ever thought darren barker is using martinez as a tune up for mayweather? haha!

Comment

Haha I don't believe it, but hey if it happened more credit to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Only one problem with that martinez boxers and uses his legs to get out harms way.
              And Ortiz is coming for you.

Ps actually one more thing don't say Floyd could be a jmw that somewhat kills my already killed hope of the mayweather PAC fight and he just grew into welterweight if you ask me so I doubt it.
              Ortiz moves his head a lot coming forward like Martinez. The thing is Ortiz is not as skilled with headmovement as Martinez is and gets caught when he puts the left hand down. I could honestly see May vs Ortiz then May vs Martinez at 154. Then Ortiz vs Pac at 150 cuz Pac will wanna chase mayweather, but I doubt Pac beats Ortiz above 147!

Comment

I've never thought that.I don't see Floyd having that kind of balls.I'm sorry,I just don't.

Comment

Ortiz moves his head a lot coming forward like Martinez. The thing is Ortiz is not as skilled with headmovement as Martinez is and gets caught when he puts the left hand down. I could honestly see May vs Ortiz then May vs Martinez at 154. Then Ortiz vs Pac at 150 cuz Pac will wanna chase mayweather, but I doubt Pac beats Ortiz above 147!
                  Martinez ear movement isn't that great his legs are his best defense and that quick right jab but when you throw if he standing still your gonna catch him first paulwilliams fight shows that.

And Ortiz just stalks and swarms you he wants to rip the power on you and come to you.

Comment

Ortiz has MW power?.

WOW!...............

Comment

Working...
                    X