Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Why???? 16k or 120k??? **** if it's in dallas I'm definitely going and be part of history. Meanwhile only highrollers would be able to watch that fight live if it was in vegas. No brainer man, just imagine the atmosphere for that ****.
    Cmon dude.. really? no matter where you are in the MGM grand you have a great view.. i know cause ive been there plenty of times.. Most recently for Pac/Cotto and all seats are great seats.. imagine sitting in the nose bleeds for a boxing match.. you wouldnt be able to see ****.. you'd only be there to watch that big screen thats about it.. i dont like it.. Besides theres so much more to do in Vegas than in Dallas..

Comment

They will build an outdoor stadium in vegas just for this fight

Comment

It's not going to happen people. After Mayweather watched Pac vs Cotto he went to the bathroom to pee and he didn't realize that he was sitting on the toilet peeing.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          Cmon dude.. really? no matter where you are in the MGM grand you have a great view.. i know cause ive been there plenty of times.. Most recently for Pac/Cotto and all seats are great seats.. imagine sitting in the nose bleeds for a boxing match.. you wouldnt be able to see ****.. you'd only be there to watch that big screen thats about it.. i dont like it.. Besides theres so much more to do in Vegas than in Dallas..
          Pont is moot if you can't afford even the MGM nosebleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by LRcie03 View Post
            mayweather will not fight in Dallas.. don't blame him, NSAC rules are much more professional, and so probably will be the judges, officials and ref.
            They can fight under ABC rules not necessary Texas commission rules. And, they could also have judges, officials, and ref assigned by ABC not necessary Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              They will build an outdoor stadium in vegas just for this fight
              Ceasar Palace...

Why can't they fight were UNLV Rebels basketball or football team play?

Just see if you can host it there.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                point is.. i wouldn't want to sit atop of cowboy stadium and watch two ants fighting... You'd just be paying to see that huge ass TV they got in the middle of the field.. Sure the atmosphere would be great.. but it would be just as great if not better in Vegas.. Vegas is the best place for this fight.. just my opinion though..

Comment

I agree. They would fill every seat in that arena.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

Dude I think i have as much of chance of ****ing jessica alba in the ass than getting a ticket for Pacquiao-Mayweather if it was in vegas. While i have 120k chances if it was in dallas.

Nope that's not about all of it. The ATMOSPHERE would be thru the roof man and I would wan't to be part of one of the biggest fights in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      exactly, tix would be sold out before they even sell it to the public that I guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                      X