No announcement yet.

The Official Who's Going to Taylor-Froch Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    Really? I stopped watching that show. Are you sure it was at the MGM though, or was it at Fox Theater?
    It was at the MGM.

Comment

I'll be there, I have ringside seats.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        I'll be there, I have ringside seats.
        Nice, I'm in row 13.

Comment

The card starts @ 6:30. What time are you guys trying to get there. It will be apprx 37.5 minutes per fight before Green-DeLeon from 6:30-9:00. I definitely want to see Malignaggi and Guinn-White HW fight they're both in shape and could be slugfest.

Comment

Bump.....who else

Comment

If you guys don't post pics tomorrow you weren't there.

From across the Atlantic I envy you!

Have a good trip gentlemen.

Comment

Yeah guys get us some great pics of the event. I would love to see a Taylor fight live. Such a shame.

Have a great night fellows

Comment

I'm bringing my camera. Unfortunately I won't be ringside, but if I get good pics I'll put them up.

Comment

nice to see a few of you will be ringside for this one, I have a feeling you are in for a real treat. Always been a fan of Jermain, but I'll be reluctantly rooting for Froch being a Brit myself.

Not sure if I can hold out until sunday night to watch it on the Box, so if I'm still awake I'll probably pay for the stream. Not something I'd usually do, especially when there may well be free streams out there, but this might be Froch's only moment in the limelight so I really don't begrudge spunking a tenner in his direction. He deserves a lot more support than he's been getting in his home country.

As for the fight itself, If Jermain brings his A game then he should have too much for Froch, that defence terrifies me against a puncher of the speed of Jermain. But, if Jermain is not firing completely on all cylinders he has potentially got big problems. Froch's a ****ing meathead make no mistake and given half a chance will fill JT in.

Should be a cracker this, and don't mind admitting I'm jealous of you guys with tickets. I'll echo the requests above for lots of pics to be posted. Enjoy !

Comment

Was gonna go, but I don't have the money to gamble. And that wouldn't stop me if I went.

Comment

Working...
                      X