Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: James Toney has reached sad levels...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    It's clear Toney got brain damage, I don't know how he keeps passing pre-fight physicals.
    That is a damn good question....................

Comment

You could barely understand Toney in 2002...he has always talked like he has a mouth full of marbles...he used to bring Best Damn Sports Show to a painful and awkward halt every time he opened his mouth and that was like 10 years ago...he hasn't gone Riddick Bowe just yet. I do agree he needs to hang them up though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        You could barely understand Toney in 2002...he has always talked like he has a mouth full of marbles...he used to bring Best Damn Sports Show to a painful and awkward halt every time he opened his mouth and that was like 10 years ago...he hasn't gone Riddick Bowe just yet. I do agree he needs to hang them up though.
        dang brotha you can honestly tell me there is no dif in those two interviews I posted????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          dang brotha you can honestly tell me there is no dif in those two interviews I posted????
          You're comparing a 20 year span, he was a middleweight back in the early 90s. I'm not denying a difference, but I think it is being heavily exaggerated using such a span of years.

Comment

I can still understand him.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
              you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

That's like saying you love renaissance art but think paintings are shit.
              Funniest thing I've seen all day.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                You're comparing a 20 year span, he was a middleweight back in the early 90s. I'm not denying a difference, but I think it is being heavily exaggerated using such a span of years.
                it takes such a span to get your brain to turn to moosh........just sayin.....

Comment

The audio in that video wasn't the best. I had a little trouble making out what Elie and the other guy were saying too. I'm not denying that there is something to be concerned about, but I need to see and hear more.

Comment

Turn on "cc, transcribe audio" and laugh your way through the rest of the video.

Comment

Guy still thinks he's going to get a shot at the Klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                      X