No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Season 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Is Merle the guy that cut his hand off with that rusty hand saw?

Was he in the comics during the activities of season two?
    Merle and Daryl are not in the comics.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Iunno...I watched The Talking Dead and this whole thing and nothing about Merle...I hope you're right though. Merle coming back would be awesome.

Even on talking dead someone asked if Merle,Morgan and Duane would come back. Kirkman said 1 of them for sure will be. Merle just makes more sense. Way Too many people want Merle back, it would be a very bad move by the writers if they left him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Merle and Daryl are not in the comics.

Even on talking dead someone asked if Merle,Morgan and Duane would come back. Kirkman said 1 of them for sure will be. Merle just makes more sense. Way Too many people want Merle back, it would be a very bad move by the writers if they left him out.
      Yeah I remember that part. He said something like out of those 3, 33% will be back.

Comment

The comics are different from the tv show? Would you recommend them? How much are they? How long would it take to finish them?

Sorry for the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Yeah I remember that part. He said something like out of those 3, 33% will be back.

I see them bringing back Morgan after the prison. I think quite a few of the main cast will die in season 3. They are gonna need more people for the group after season 3.

Comment

The comics are different from the tv show? Would you recommend them? How much are they? How long would it take to finish them?

Sorry for the questions.

The comics are BETTER. There's stuff in the comics they cant show on the tv show. Best comic series ive ever read. You can get them at any comic shop, they dont cost much. Great story,great art, it's really worth buying. You can get them in book from to instead of buying each issue one by one. There on like 94 right now.

Comment

They need to bring Shane back as another character

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                They need to bring Shane back as another character
                They can't. Jon Bernthal's already contracted to do Frank Darabont's new show LA Noir on TNT.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  hopefully they show maggies t&a

Boioioioioioioing!

Comment

Sorry for the questions.
                    The actual TV series is based very loosely on the comic books. I started reading the paperback (first 8 volumes) not too long ago and it's great but it just seemed a bit weird since I got used to the TV series first and not a lot of things match up from the comic books and the TV series. The content is really good on the comic book though, I'd recommend it if you're a fan of the TV series but also at the same time there are some spoilers (in terms of settings and other events) in the comic books.

Comment

Here's Rick Gimes from the comics, notice he only has one hand. The comics get CrAzY.

Comment

Working...
                      X