Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

I have no racism in me...

Now of course I dislike certain TYPES of people.

I.E. Lazy people, goldiggers, shady people, rapists, molesters.. etc etc etc.

But I'm talking about disliking a race or a culture.

I just don't have it in me. I don't dislike a single race or culture... I just don't have it in me.

I'm assuming it has everything to do with how you were brought up, or where you were brought up.. and maybe personal life experiences you've gone through for you to feel racism towards a particular culture or race... but I suppose I'm lucky to where I never experienced anything so extreme to make me hate an entire culture/race.

All I see on this site, is racism in one way or another...

Anybody here really don't mind different cultures?

im not racist.

i dont feel my race is superior to others.

there are however goods and bads of every race and culture but most of those can be just stereotypes

Comment

Not in the slightest. I could chop it up with anyone as long as they speak the same language, and aren't hysically attracted to me.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I have no racism in me...

Now of course I dislike certain TYPES of people.

I.E. Lazy people, goldiggers, shady people, rapists, molesters.. etc etc etc.

But I'm talking about disliking a race or a culture.

I just don't have it in me. I don't dislike a single race or culture... I just don't have it in me.

I'm assuming it has everything to do with how you were brought up, or where you were brought up.. and maybe personal life experiences you've gone through for you to feel racism towards a particular culture or race... but I suppose I'm lucky to where I never experienced anything so extreme to make me hate an entire culture/race.

All I see on this site, is racism in one way or another...

Anybody here really don't mind different cultures?
        Co Sign

Comment

Im not racist.........

Comment

colorblind, and I suspect its cuz of the environment I was raised in. My mom is pretty racist, she hates whites, but once I left ny and came a posh suburb in texas that was very pc I never really encountered racism or hated anyone.

Comment

i aint racist and i take pride sometimes i can say oh you black bastard or watching football i cream COMMON YOU ****ING WHITE **** GET IN DER, but thats not even being racist because being a racist is hating every asian/black/white/hispanic if i did it wouldnt be fair on anyone because all my friends are literally either black/white/asian or somalian although i do hate indians MOST OF THEM not all though only the stuck up ****s

Comment

if your cool your cool.

i wont say im colorblind because it would be kind of ridiculous not to acknowledge that.

but i mean if a guy works hard, loves his kids, is a good person, and doesnt give me **** then i have no problem with them.

Comment

People throw the word racism around much to easily. I have been called a racist many times in this place and I don't have one racist bone in my body.

I married a woman of color, my sister is married to a black man and I have never had one issue with it.

I don't hate white people, I just hate the white racist establishment and people get that mixed up.

I do however have a problem with some of the TEACHINGS of Islam, not Muslims themselves. It's a very interesting subject to me because like I said before, I don't take the actions of people to represent the ideology if they are not following that ideology. But if their actions are backed by the teachings, then there's a problem.

Comment

Not racist in the slightest

Comment

Working...
                    X