Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    man **** this fight...

PAC- go run for congress and enjoy riches...you dont owe **** to anyone...you've given 15 years of entertainment

PBF- go fight Matthew Hatton
    I've been wanting to see that

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Why Floyd wants to change the Procedure on Drug testing just for this fight? The Boxing commission already have the procedure & doing it for years. They caught the cheaters doing it like this.

Is it only that Floyd is chickening out & trying to find any ways for this fight not to happen??? I smell Chicken!!!!!!
      wtf,floyd is having the same test,whats the problem,it only takes a minute to give blood.why all of a sudden is everyone feeling nervous?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        All Mayweather wants is a fair bout and because he is the dude who will step in that ring, he has a right to ask for one.
        See I disagree. Vegas already has it's drug testing in place. If Mayweather only wanted fairness, why doesn't he require all of his opponents to these sorts of tests?

As far as I know, there has never been a fight in boxing history in the states that had "Olympic style" doping tests done for a fight. It's crazy if you really think about that Floyd would even demand this thing. No other fighters have to do this ****.

Pacquiao should demand mayweathers hands be tested before and after the fight, as well as during training camp, to make sure he isn't getting injections in his hands like he has before in the past.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 12-22-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          I hope Manny is clean for the good of the sport. Just take the damn test Manny.
          co-sign that

Comment

• MAYWEATHERs wants PACQUIAO s piss,then blood,then whats next?

They want his ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
              you guys know that testing after the fight would yield the same result as testing a few weeks before the fight right?
              A test immediately after the fight sounds reasonable.

If that is all it took, then the committee would not perform random tests before an event as well.

Comment

• Dont care much about this testing ****, but both will be taking it... so I dont see whats the problem, they both will be subjected to what ever disadvantage it comes with.

Comment

• If you know what you are doing with PED you cycle them, so if you know when you are getting tested you come up clean.

If he knows he is getting tested after the fight they can cycle him on and off, it is not the same as random testing which is why so many olympic athletes get caught.

Just saying~

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    No they aren't because this thread is based on GBP accusing Pac of resisting.

Not just Pac being on steroids.
                    1. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=340466
                    2. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=340467

I picked this one to rant as I was replying to a post here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      man **** this fight...

PAC- go run for congress and enjoy riches...you dont owe **** to anyone...you've given 15 years of entertainment

PBF- go fight Matthew Hatton
                      yeah mak.... run, that's what you do.....

but don't make pacman be like you..... bahag buntot!

Comment

Working...
                      X