Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Celtics to return to the NBA throne?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    healthy, full strength lakers and healthy, full strength celtics played last year... lakers 2 celts 0
    in the regular season of course.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      in the regular season of course.

not our fault they couldn't make it to the finals my friend...we didnt let injuries to two of our starters from preventing us to make it the year before

Comment

correct me if im wrong but wasnt the game we won in boston WITHOUT drew?
        yup..........

Comment

Even though I hate to say it. Lakers will repeat and there really isn't any reason to debate. And it will be against Orlando .

Comment

I just wish the sixers had anything that made me feel like they could even make a run in the playoffs.

Comment

not our fault they couldn't make it to the finals my friend...we didnt let injuries to two of our starters from preventing us to make it the year before
              this is true.

weren't those 2 games streak snappers? i remember boston was on a big win streak one of the times. the other time i can't remember. i think the christmas game was the long streak.

i think boston has missed and will continue to miss james posey off the bench though.

Comment

missing drew ain't like missing KG though.

Comment

missing drew ain't like missing KG though.

true, but missing 2 starters is close enough...and it was just the matchups that caused problems...having Drew on Perkins instead of Pau who, lets face it, got 'moved' around by Perk was a bad matchup

you saw on that christmas day game what happened when drew was matched with perk...it allowed Pau to move over to KG and it opened everything up for us

and lets not forget Ariza...having him healthy would have been very beneficial in slowing down Pierce

KG is indeed a key piece but not having 2 starters is just as crucial

Comment

this is true.

weren't those 2 games streak snappers? i remember boston was on a big win streak one of the times. the other time i can't remember. i think the christmas game was the long streak.

i think boston has missed and will continue to miss james posey off the bench though.

posey AND pj brown...he was a key contributor in that title run

Comment

• kobe tonight.

46 points 9 rebounds 6 assists 6 steals 1 block

Comment

Working...
                      X