Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBF fighting a prime,comfortable at his division, legit WW in JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    You sound European, just a stab in the dark.
    And your problem with that if he was is?

Comment

I truthfully don't even care what Floyd's doing anymore.

The Boxing community's been asking him to fight Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao all individually for years...yet he goes on to fight JMM. People will call this a tune up, I just look at it as another low risk fight. I mean...look at the styles man, it ain't hard to tell how this fight's gonna go.

Sugar Ray Leonard up to the point where he came out of retirement had faced guys like Duran and Hearns who gave him hell and yet he STILL came back after a long hiatus to fight Hagler without a tuneup. THATS a comeback to me.

Im a fan of intriguing fights, and Floyd vs JMM to me is not intriguing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        I truthfully don't even care what Floyd's doing anymore.

The Boxing community's been asking him to fight Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao all individually for years...yet he goes on to fight JMM. People will call this a tune up, I just look at it as another low risk fight. I mean...look at the styles man, it ain't hard to tell how this fight's gonna go.

Sugar Ray Leonard up to the point where he came out of retirement had faced guys like Duran and Hearns who gave him hell and yet he STILL came back after a long hiatus to fight Hagler without a tuneup. THATS a comeback to me.

Im a fan of intriguing fights, and Floyd vs JMM to me is not intriguing at all.
        so whats your excuse for when PBF called shane out when shane was in his prime. so sit here and play it like PBF is scared of shane

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          And your problem with that if he was is?
          No problem sir.

Comment

Working...
          X