View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:20 AM #14
Nothing But Sunshine

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,200,106,325,135.00
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Co-sign. I'm not watching it and never did. Going back to the Soccer VS Football thing. I got off of/lost interest in Soccer gradually when I moved to the states. And got into Basketball because for 1) Public courts everywhere so not only do you participate for cheap by just buying a ball, then you can watch the big boys play in the NBA (never got into College Ball).

With Football, it's different. And there are no characteristics that separate the individual players out on the field, with everybody wearing helmets and gear. Just not as entertaining as watching say "Kobe go on a scoring spree", or The Kings Vs Lakers in a competitive Playoff game.

Baseball, the only thing entertaining about that is the movies about it. The reverse is true for Boxing.
Hitting a baseball with a wooden bat, when the ball is coming anywhere from 90-100 MPH or a curve ball coming at 75-85 MPH....is the hardest thing to do in major sports. I'm not saying other sports aren't hard, but that's the hardest to do well enough to go professional. Just ask Jordan....
4Corners is offline   Reply With Quote