Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome Picture Of Cotto Making Fun Of Margarito Broken Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy moly look at cottos face, he looked like a guatemalian taxi driver lmao................

Comment

Wow, I want my bandwidth back!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        Even though I have no idea what is being said, that video had me laughing. I guess he's laughing at the other guy's voices?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          this one takes the cake/

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            picture of Margarito making fun of Cotto quitting like a b1tch on his knees:

who has the photo shopped version of that pic Some one spit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post

Comment

margarito was going to win the fight if it wasnt stopped.... margarito is a late round fighter and has one of the best chins in boxing. the problem is they shortended the rounds in boxing and i feel the best fighters are the ones that can go the distance.. the should have left it 15 rounds.. although pacqioua did beat the **** out of margarito.. pacquioa may be on somehting or take some special asian cocktail or something..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Even though I have no idea what is being said, that video had me laughing. I guess he's laughing at the other guy's voices?
                    Yeah I don't understand **** either but he is clearly laughing becuse of their voices lol. That video makes me laugh everytime I watch it is a ****ing classic.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                      margarito was going to win the fight if it wasnt stopped.... margarito is a late round fighter and has one of the best chins in boxing. the problem is they shortended the rounds in boxing and i feel the best fighters are the ones that can go the distance.. the should have left it 15 rounds.. although pacqioua did beat the **** out of margarito.. pacquioa may be on somehting or take some special asian cocktail or something..
                      W......T......F?

Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 12-15-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X