No announcement yet.

The funniest thing about the UKasuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Nothing in this world is free man. Those 'free' healthcare countries are a mess in that regard and that model will never be sustainable.
    its not sustainable yet they have had it for 70 years. any day now total collapse!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Nothing in this world is free man. Those 'free' healthcare countries are a mess in that regard and that model will never be sustainable.
      It has been.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        well too bad because now you have free health care UK boy. you are going to be waiting in line until you die!
        Probably best not commenting on something you clearly know extremely little about.

Comment

joshua has had several live gates of more than 10 million dollars. wilders best was 3.5 million. or in another word: wrong
          You’re clearly not that bright at math I see. 90k people in that arena and they barely doubled a 18k arena🤔 something ain’t right there jack.

Comment

71 years old the NHS.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
              Probably best not commenting on something you clearly know extremely little about.
              this is boxingscene. being anti-intellectual is a good thing. like in america. i dont want to hear how health care is better in other countries. the reason its the best in the usa is because its in the usa! case closed! meanwhile millions die every day trying to get the doctor to see them in these commie countries! i heard reagan say it, it must be true!

Comment

its not sustainable yet they have had it for 70 years. any day now total collapse!
                You keep building more of those aircraft carriers you so badly need

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  You’re clearly not that bright at math I see. 90k people in that arena and they barely doubled a 18k arena🤔 something ain’t right there jack.
                  joshua generates 3 times more than wilder. it doenst matter how. if wilder could generate 10 million joshuas way he would have done it but he cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    71 years old the NHS.
                    any day now it will collapse

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      America’s internet.

Time for me to log off.

Comment

Working...
                      X