View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 10:03 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,326.06
Total Points: 35,326.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMoney View Post
Yes, as far as raw strength, but I am referring to P4P (or relative to their weight class). So is Valuev's strength, relative to the median or mean heavyweight, greater than that of say Sam Langford circa 1910 compared to the median/mean Lt Heavyweight?

Was Camacho's speed relative to Welterweight faster than Ali relative to heavy or RJJ relative to SMW?
Queensbree will never grasp it. But I can tell you Ali was the fastest fighter class4class. No blowed up featherweight could match him, by Jove. Any natural featherweight would be lucky to match him, even if he wasn't blowed up.

If Valuev is the strongest P4P boxer ever, I guess this hands down makes him flat the strongest man ever.

I'll give you a hint, son. Around here we do not engage the Queen in serious discussion, but stand back and guffaw with awe.
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote