View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 01:12 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535.09
Total Points: 3,943.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettcappe View Post
Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!
I think it's you that has decided not to acknowledge that the British fans fully acknowledge Joshua's flaws. They aren't allowed to hype him up? Just like the Americans recognise Wilder's flaws. You're just saying it because you're determined to hate on the Brits. Also, what stamina issues? Late KOs vs Takam and Wlad, comfortably went the distance vs a rugged Parker.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote