View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:27 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 45,838.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSN006 View Post
Well tell us how good he is since he struggled with parker and brawled and swung wild with dimitrenko and looked bad as hell missing many shots? And the 'tko' was sasha quitting on the stool from gassing. Let me guess your answer will include 'but he has fast hands tho'
Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote