View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:08 PM #43
The ugly American

Quoted: 9824 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 150,921.47
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
It amazes me he argues with you. There's tons of links on this, just Google it.
It's all he ever does.

And he 'wins' every time.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I was so, so hoping JJRod would have taken me up on my offer to show that clown is a liar and no lawyer.

You want to take me up on it?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote