View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 08:06 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5555 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 135,494.17
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
Yes because many of those families literally lived there before the tech explosion . Back when their homes were reasonable. Iím talking today. Today SF is out of reach for most families, even high earning families. Those who move to the Bay Area find they have to move far from the city to buy a decent home and commute to the actual city for work. Those that live in the city centre canít afford the homes there and often rent out garages, apartments literally smaller than my master bedroom, or share the home with other families.

As I said previously whatís great about a city where I earn a high wage and still live like a poor person?
It amazes me he argues with you. There's tons of links on this, just Google it.

Why the need to defend SF so much? I don't get it, if you a couple hrs from SF take a drive and go see for yourself! It's not a big secret.

Btw I don't live in the desert bud. I moved from Roseville to get out of CA. I live 30min from the summit just on the other side of the boarder. We get snow, and summers are nice. I had enough of the rush, traffic and people.

If you want to live in a city like SF good for you, no thanks.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote