View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 10:05 AM #32513
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11476 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,813.80
Total Points: 139,647.23
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
you see the dumb shit he be posting?

pretty much saying trump isn't innocent because he COULD be guilty of some sort of "crime"

again you just can't make this shit up!

I can guarantee that you are the one saying dumb shlt, as per usual.

I even posted the proof for you, but you still havnen't acknowledged that you are wrong. So I'm going to ask you straight up.

Does a not guilty verdict mean that you are innocent? Yes or no?

When you come back and have to admit that you are wrong, I'll accept your apology
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote