Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG and Rolls May 10th Enroll in VADA Testing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Ask & ye shall receive
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    WBC CBP is VADA 365. They are just different names for the same program. And GGG has been enrolled far longer than Canelo.

You guys are getting VADA 365 confused with the extra advanced pre fight VADA testing which fighters have to request and pay extra for. That is what GGG and Rolls have just begun doing.

Honestly I don't even know what you're trying to argue anymore KushKing.
    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-10-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Ask & ye shall receive
      http://www.fightsports.tv/ggg-signs-...-vada-testing/

What do you think of that article?

"Per a report from Boxing Scene, Golovkin has reached an deal with VADA, which will have him tested even more often than if he only were enrolled in the WBC’s Clean Boxing Program."

Comment

Edit/update: just did some research & Canelo has been on vada 365,while 3g just started VADA because he is only on WBC CBP which is not yr rd & is far less rigorous.
        How many times have they been tested already, Rolls too?

Comment

GGG should allow Rolls to take roids

to make this fight less of a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Presumably zero before today,(yes its possible that wbc cbp has tested 3g in the past few months but its very unlikely considering whenever vada has tweeted that tweet they usually are just begining vada testing for the fight camp,its also gauranteed to be the 1st time that rolls has EVER been under vada because hes ranked so very low & nobody has ever cared enough to test him since they test the top 10, sometimes top 15.)

Since I've noticed you've asked this multiple times on bsn but received no responses about canelo & vada:

From my reading of several Dan Rafeal tweets & from years of following the testing method employed in each canelo fight its apparent that Canelo signed up for the vada 365 program right after 1st fight but had already been being tested by vada for several yrs prior. Ggg apparently is signed up for the CBP but is not on the 365 vada program.

I have no doubts gggs clean though,but he should sign up for 365.

The whole thing is that most fighters aren't on 365 because it costs extra & because the CBP is whats required 4 ranking at every org except WBO,Canelo signed up so ppl wouldn't say hes a cheat(I know it didn't matter,but he has extra incentive)
            Last edited by kushking; 05-10-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I forgot to add that the WBC/WBC CBP releases a list of all the fighters being tested & how often, I've downloaded it off here before as it used to always be floating around on here,but I need to find it again, maybe someone can repost it. From my research the CBP seems to rely on the element of surprise rather than on constant testing. Fighters are seemingly tested much more in or near camp than out of camp under cbp.

Also I've noticed that the WBC has issued a statement in response to both Charlos disappearing for an entire week & not answering their phones for VADA.

type ring tv where its blocked out
              https ://www.******.com/548382-wbc-distributes-urgent-reminder-regarding-ped-testing-disclose-whereabouts-or-face-penalty/

This was the same fight where Monroe jr was banned for elevated testosterone but Charlo received no punishment.

Here is the wherabouts policy where you can clearly read why it made zero sense that vada broke their own rule which they have full discretion over & which is their own policy of banning athletes if they don't abide by them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...96J_PDuEQWSw7R
              Last edited by kushking; 05-10-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Exactly my point! I was just commenting on another thread about when are they gonna actually start testing on Canelo
                Especially since he represents Our sport. 365/ 24/ 7 is total bs
                Based on what?

Do you know that he hasn't been tested?

Comment

Ask & ye shall receive
                  It took them a while to figure that one out! As I always say, 365 or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    WBC CBP is VADA 365. They are just different names for the same program. And GGG has been enrolled far longer than Canelo.

You guys are getting VADA 365 confused with the extra advanced pre fight VADA testing which fighters have to request and pay extra for. That is what GGG and Rolls have just begun doing.
                    “Extra advanced...”

Comment

Fu ck testing. As if this will make/break the outcome

Give these warriors their purses now and don't even bother with the fight. Mike Tyson would say this is a foregone conclusion. Does Rolls really need to sustain the impending destruction

Comment

Working...
                      X