View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 AM #26
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20515 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369,255.13
Total Points: 1,375,383.73
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
Number one problem is usually a weak core. As you get older it becomes weak and you easily hurt your back. If you haven't been working your core you need to really take it to the next level. Sit ups, crunches, back leg raises, planks etc. Of course you are injured now and you have to see your doctor who will prescribe you strong anti inlamatories and refer you to the physiotherapist. The physiotherapist will then start working your core.
Hmmm. I might have to check this out. Cuz yea while I'm not having any major back issues like OP I do feel like my back isn't what it once was. Cuz yea its been a minute since I did some situps & crunches not gonna bs.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote