View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 03:03 PM #155
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21242 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 925,699.03
Total Points: 1,009,381.18
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
Crawford should of signed with haymon,i can't understand why he close to toprank for welterweight
The devil you know is what I suspect.

But yea I was very critical at the time of Bud not at least testing his value. I still contend it'd been the best for his bottom line cuz either PBC picks him up for more money to bring him closer to the fights he wants or TR via matching rights they surely have end up paying him more.

Not riding out your contract with a promoter when you are one of the best fighters in the game is one of the stupidest counterproductive to their own upside things boxers do on a regular basis.

Even f#cking UFC guys who have far less options & far less money at the tip tip are riding out their contracts much more often then they used to these days. Thats why UFC caliber talent is spread out among 4 or so leagues these days & like its never been spread out since the UFC became the dominant force in MMA.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote