View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:12 AM #8
Contender

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
tcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 14,693.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
Good work! I saw you working his body at the first bell but you didn't stay on it for very long. I saw that you finally quit with your jab after the 1st round, did you corner instruct you to do that? You were landing your right hands but your feet were so bad that you didn't/couldn't follow up with your hooks. You gotta fix that. Otherwise, I would say that you put up a good fight. Good job man. So what's your record now? .Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Ha thanks man. Yeah I was slipping some of those in, but eventually started catching him with the right and got a little too fixated on it. I was loading up and coming in way too far trying to blast him and he would duck under and we'd get tied up. Definitely going to work on that some more.
Appreciate the kind words! I'm now 1-2 in amateur fights, not super worried about the record at this point, but eventually will start caring about winning as I get more experience. Really greatful I got to fight!
tcbender is offline   Reply With Quote