View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 08:42 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
tcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 15,259.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
I thought like you that you did enough to win the fight despite the weight difference you looked good for your only third fight .I would bust my balls to get to 201 and end up having to fight a 240 lbs super heavy weight or show up for a smoker around 205 or so and get stuck fighting a monster but at your weight that must have been tough fighting at a 12 pound disadvantage and a guy with a little more exp.Keep working hard and keep us up to date with videos of your next fight.
Aye thanks man! I couldn't really tell all that much, he didn't seem that much bigger or stronger, but I fought a dude at 170 for my first fight weighing in at 161 and a dude at 165 for my second so was probably used to it.
I'll most definitely keep posting vids! I think the next one is May 4th? whatever that Friday is. Hoping I get a matchup in my weightclass this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
He dropped out of the tournament because you knocked the sh&t out of him in the third.
Haa since I don't have anymore information I like to think I knocked him out of the tourney lol.
tcbender is offline   Reply With Quote