View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 11:18 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5254 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228.68
Total Points: 214,571.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Of course both sides are pretty bad, but this one is just a highlight of our terrible some posters can be. The question isnt too bad to suggest that Joshua can stop Wilder if he lands on him, in the same way Arum was suggesting.

So to go on a rampage and trying to dismiss anything else but Wilder is plain stupid. Anyways am not even going to give these idiots anymore air. And i meant both sides going on like AJ or Wilder are some demigods.
If I had to rate the most likely outcome in that fight, it would go like this:

1. Joshua by KO/TKO
2. Wilder by KO/TKO
3. Joshua by decision
4. Wilder by decision

Anyone dismissing the possibility of Joshua winning by stoppage are kidding themselves. To me that is the most likely outcome of them all. Neither guy moves around enough to avoid big exchanges like Fury does. They will be trading leather and one of them is going down and likely out at some point. If they fight super hesitant respecting the others pop? Then there is a chance to goes to decision, but better chance of a stoppage happening then a decision.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote