View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 11:16 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1996 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 64,710.78
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Mate you getting too agitated lol. Seems i hurt your feelings..Like i said calm down princess, you not hurting anyone but your self, Next time dont get butthurt, Wilder isn't paying you to defend him, discuss boxing like a grown man.
Haha yeah you're feelings are hurt. This is the classic repsone when someone gets roasted. Now you know you dont want to go back and forth with me. Whe. You see Lopez boxing it's going to get you fuming for now on. But know, no hard feelings. Most of you are children to me, but I just made you my son. Have a good day son
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote